07 November 2012

: ) BCC

Thanks to a photo by Ysé Ah, I recently visited the sim : ) BCC, created by Daisy (花になろう) (username vitamingirl) and home to her shop, also known as : ) BCC. Three photos won't do this stunning homestead sim justice—this is yet another region that's breathtakingly lovely and provides endless opportunities for photography. Ordinarily I stick with a sim's given environment settings, but here they've changed in the two days I've visited, so I've been taking the liberty of playing around a bit.

The watery landscape is articulated with sandy walkways that lead between the little shop areas. A stranded train that rests on long-decayed tracks stands at the center of the sim, while a beautiful little cottage with a watermill lies at the far northeastern corner. I'll post some additional images on my flickr stream over the next few days.

5 comments:

  1. You photographed this sim with extraordinary thoughtfulness and very good eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, Lyric! It's a great location for photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall visit..thank you for all your splendid work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if you get a pingback, but I used this blogpost in my own blog, thanks for the inspiration :)) Caitlin Tobias

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Gedenspire! It's nice to know people enjoy these little posts.

    And that's great, Caitlin! I love your photos of the sim!

    ReplyDelete