12 July 2013

Art Box

I don't know about you, but I'd rather be standing next to Jules Winnfield than be opposite him, even if he is only brandishing a banana. Pop on over to Art Box, and you can stand in Vincent Vega's shoes, or any number of situations, ranging from famous paintings by Leonardo or Andy Warhol, or famous sculptures, or films, or just silly stuff. When I arrived here today, I remembered being here years ago and was surprised to see it again. It's a fun place to fool around, and clearly isn't meant to be taken very seriously (and we're probably talking all sorts of intellectual property issues).

There are dozens of scenes to select from, and you can rez up to one per minute. Hop on a poseball and snap your picture. If you're with a friend, some scenes have places from two or more people, but you can only rez one scene at at time. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go walk the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment