05 August 2012

Crystall Dunes

Neva Crystall sure knows how to create a gorgeous sim, and she's opened her home for all to see, but you need to hurry—Crystall Dunes is open to the public only until August 8th. Wendy Xeno, the creator of HuMaNoiD who worked with Neva on the lovely sim Neva River, contributed the beautiful dune landscaping.

If you love water sims or beaches, this place is going to take your breath away, and it's a superb location for photography. I'll get around to posting some images on my flickr stream soon (and you can click on these to zoom in). Thanks to Neva for opening her doors and allowing us to see this enchanting little world.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Ziki for this post! You did absolutely breath taken pictures!!! Is this place I did? OMG i looove it and great thanks to sweet Wendy for such a beautiful landscape she did for me!!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really great sim, and I'm happy to have been able to get a peek at it! Thanks, Serene, Neva, atteris (and Wendy!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for sharing Ziki. I will go there this evening. Hope I won't be bothered by a vampire like Alles was.
    dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous place, I could not resist and had to blog about it too! http://caitlintobias.com/2012/08/07/crystall-dunes/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just took some shots here...Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Dido, caitlin and Simply! It's a lovely place, and I'm glad we got a peek at it. (Didn't hear about Alles's vampire encounter, that's too bad.)

    ReplyDelete