05 June 2014

Virtual Lens

Opening tomorrow, Friday, June 6 at 1 pm slt, is Virtual Lens: Selected Images, 2013-2014, an exhibition of photographic works of mine at Serena Imagine Arts Center at Wolves Land, curated by Vita Theas. Situated outdoors on a meandering path through the woods, the images are simply ones that I particularly enjoyed as I looked back on my work since the beginning of 2013.

Although there isn't any particular theme to the photographs (aside from my inclination to produce panoramic, widely horizontal images), I have grouped a few together that seemed to have some affinity. And, along the eastern edge of the island, is a selection of images of the island of Roche, created by ddsm2 Mathy, at which I've experimented with depth of field and tilt-shift techniques. I'd like to extend my thanks to Vita for the invitation to exhibit at Serena.

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool, so cool:

    http://orca.slsailing.co/2014/06/ziki-questi-virtual-lens-selected.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Orca! Hope you enjoy the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete